Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rainy Day = Catching Up

When I woke in the middle of the night to rain steadily falling on the rooftop, I was pleased and hopeful that it would last thru the day.  Why? I need a rainy day to catch up on all my housework, projects and other indoor activities that get neglected this time of year.  So far my morning has been incredibly productive and now that all three! Yep ALL 3 kiddos are napping AT THE SAME TIME!!! there is a bit of time to catch up on my blog.
April was a busy month for us.  PreacherMan was working at home on the ministry website, meeting with folks and reading/writing.
In preschool we did a lot of activities for the upcoming Holy week and Resurrection Sunday. More on that here.
Before I knew it May was here. We started the month at a birthday party and we ended the month with another! With several birthdays, family gatherings, warmer weather and PreacherMan going back to work outside of the home, May flew by and left me wondering where exactly am I?
Now almost a full week into the month of June the garden is planted and the weather is finely starting to act like summer is coming.  I know it will fly by too and hopefully I am able to find a bit of time to write.
For Now~
MadCounty Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment