Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What does $19 buy you?

Well if you're thrifty and clever you can find all sorts of ways to score a deal! Here's my weekend garage sale-ing spoils!
Little People Castle

Comes with a Knight in shining armor - how nice is that??

My First Purse

New to us clothes for Princess - I paid .25 for each -the birthday shirt is $8 at Target.

Toddler bedding set matches great with a garden themed room.

And some random accessories to add some dazzle.    

I think I have birthday/Christmas/next year's birthday and possibly a few other gift giving circumstances for the Princess covered now!  Did I mention a couple weeks ago I found a Little People dollhouse?
I have big plans for the accessories - the candlesticks will be painted either black or white; these will dress up either a side table or dresser in the guest room.  The suitcase/cosmetic case will be going into the guest room to hold a throw blanket.  The picture frame has a lot of interesting detailing on it and will be in the guest room as well. The wood basket in going into the guest bath to help organize in there.
The last thing that I found that is not pictured here is a school desk with attached chair for our homeschooling adventure.
What can you score with $19???

MadCounty Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment