Monday, February 21, 2011

Thirty-One Gifts

Friday night I hosted a Thirty One Gifts party.  My friend is just starting up as a consultant and if you've never heard of this company before you are gonna want to check it out! www.mythirtyone.com/jle
Not only are the products useful, practical and durable; they are fabulously fun! I have never considered myself a true girly girl, but I've always had a thing for stylish bags (something my mom lovingly mentioned to my husband after the party-apparently since I was a little girl).

I own the All in One Organizer w/ Evelyn embroidered and the Mini Organizer with all my craft supplies in it.  I also have a large zipper pouch and am super excited about my recent order which includes the Albany bag, Carry-All Caddy, another All in One organizer and the Organizing Utility Tote (below,in black)!! Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment