Sunday, May 6, 2012

Home Country

At the beginning of May we spent a day out on my parents place; riding horses, motorcycles, chasing chickens, finding eggs, searching for "treasure" and pretend flying in my dads spray planes.
Saddling Ghost

Cowboy & Penny



Yeehaw!

Cowboy on Ghost

The boys coming to say hello

Kramer and Brownie

Princess on Ghost

Ready for a motorcycle ride

Give 'er the onion!

The girls not wanting to be caught.

Cowboy
Filled this jar with agates and jaspers.
 A friend gave my mom a 5 gallon bucket full of polished rocks for my kids.  We are a rock hound family! :) I picked out my favorites and displayed them on my piano in this fun jar.
Cowboy's Favorites - I love that green one with the waves!

And here is a bonus to being a packrat child.....

I found all these maps and more fun educational tools I'd saved from National Geographic when I was a young girl. My mother never knew how all my "junk" would pay off!!!

MadCounty Mama

1 comment:

  1. I just love your mom's laugh...it brings me back to the real meaning of life..i dont know why...i just love it!

    ReplyDelete