Friday, February 4, 2011

Kidisms

I love my kids.  Especially when they are so entertaining!!
A while back we were driving to church early Sunday morning.  On our way we passed the local airport.  The Milkman advised Sugar (3 1/2 at the time) to "keep your eyes peeled and you might see a big jet!" Super exciting right?? Uhm no! Sugar replied in the most serious voice,"Dad, don't peel my eyes! I will just keep them open."

I also love when my son compliments me.  For example, I was curling my hair (which can be a rare sight these days) and into my bathroom appears Sugar.  "Wow mom! You are pretty like a girl!" Thanks honey but please don't use that line on your future wife.

And from the same Sugar who loves to play hide and seek...I jumped out from my hiding place and yelled "Boo!" After he ceased his shrill screech; he looks at me, grins and says, "Mom! You scared me outa crap!"

Yep he's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment