Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekly Menu

Happy Easter! I know it was yesterday but we had such a busy weekend I wasn't able to post anything till now!
We will be having lots of Easter leftovers this week - makes it easy on me for sure.

Just a little update of the 30 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge:
*Every time I clean an area in the house I look for unused things that can go away.  So far I've collected a grocery bag full of this and that!
*Kids love helping you clean! Get them in on the action and things will go quicker!

This week's menu:

Sunday - Easter Dinner: Ham, rebaked potatoes, fruity jello, green salad, deviled eggs, homemade rolls, Frozen Mocha Dessert (recipe to be posted later this week!!)

Monday - Leftovers - Ham sandwich on rolls and green salad

Tuesday - Leftovers - Ham and potato bake

Wednesday - BBQ chicken, fruit salad w/ good friends!

Thursday - Hashbrown Casserole, from last week that I didn't make

Friday - Chicken and pasta dish

Saturday - Pizza

MadCounty Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment