Wednesday, April 4, 2012

30 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge

A friend posted this challenge on FB and I decided to join along in the fun (that is if you can call Spring cleaning fun).
Here's a link to the original post. I printed off a copy and then add/subtracted to fit my needs.  And yes I know I am a few days behind in getting this posted but I just decided to accept the challenge last night! And I have already done a couple items on the list so technically I'm ahead! ;)

30 Days to a Clean House

1. Windows & Windowsills

2. Cabinets

3. Dust Trim/Vac Stairs

4. Lights/Fans

5. Bedding

6. Under Beds/Furniture

7. Door knobs/dust frames

8. Garage/work bench

9. Washer/Dryer

10. Rugs/Pillows

11. Floors

12. Tubs/Showers

13. Curtains/Blinds

14. The car

15. Garbage cans/recycle bins

16. Front porch/shutters

17. Sinks/Toliets

18. Walls/Ceilings (cobwebs)

19. Dust bookshelves/TV screens

20. Oven/microwave

21. Defrost freezer

22. Master closet/drawers

23. Office

24. Grout

25. Winter things away

26. Shampoo carpet

27. Kids Closets

28. Pantry

29. Countertops

30. Medicine cabinet

Wish me luck to stay on track!
and Happy Cleaning Ya'll!

MadCounty Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment