Sunday, November 27, 2011

Menu Nov 27-Dec 3

This last week the boys enjoyed a 2-day stay at Gram and Gramps. I had plans to get going on my sewing projects for our Homemade Christmas this year but baking for Thanksgiving dinner, shopping and visiting my friend with her brand new baby girl came first!
We enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner at my parents.  It was quiet with just our immediate family but nice and relaxing. Yesterday (Sat) we cut up a beef with my Grandad. A few weeks ago we did one for us and my brothers. My dad has a large airplane hanger/shop that allows us to do all the work ourselves.  As a little girl it was a part of life to cut up a few deer and/or elk every fall. The past few years we've done a beef as it feeds more and some do not care for the wild game taste. I look forward to it every year as a tradition to get together with the family and fill up our freezers!
Because it was a busy week with 1/2 the family gone we did a lot of leftovers and easy dinners. This week will put us back on our normal schedule.

Sunday - Fresh! Steaks and baked potatoes

Monday - Wild caught Alaskan Halibut from my awesome cousin Beth! w/ Couscous and steamed veggies

Tuesday - Potato & Keilbasa Soup, green salad, rolls

Wednesday - Lasange, Green Beans, Garlic Bread

Thursday - Egg Bake and fruit

Friday - Oriental Chicken Wraps

Saturday - Chili-sketti

What's on your dinner menu this week?

MadCounty Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment