Sunday, September 4, 2011

Summer Recap

Summer has once again gone by fast but this year I am looking forward to fall. Already I am enjoying the cooler temps, especially in the evening when it is no longer still 80* at 10pm!
Life has gotten a bit busier as I have join the Tastefully Simple team as a consultant.  I am very excited about this new adventure and look forward to expanding my business.  I am working hard at getting my name out there and introducing the company to those who haven't heard of it.
At this point I have not decided when to resume our homeschool lessons and because we are still in preschool I have that luxury! It may possibly be when the snow flies as we are trying to get the most out of what remaining nice weather we have; we are still doing Saturday night Bible group; we are starting a Wednesday night group; playgroup meetings and it is getting close to harvest time/canning/butchering/cider making/applesauce time. I've already canned some green beans - will be doing more of those soon and hoping to make some crab-apple jelly.  Needless to say, this is a super busy time of year for me!
A little recap of our summer:
4th of July

All American Girl

Slip 'n' Slide Fun

Camping


Gram cooking in the rain

County Fair - Where is he?

That's all for now!
MadCounty Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment