Monday, November 18, 2013

Menu Monday 11/18/13

It has taken me awhile to get back to my weekly menu planning.  Life gets crazy in summer and we tend to just throw something together, either on the grill or lots of salads.  Then school started and I desperately needed to get my ducks in a row!!
Finally, I've got it together enough to create a menu AND get it posted.  Woohoo!!  (Never mind that the 1st quarter of school has come and gone already!)

On the Menu:

Monday - Broccoli & Ham bake (new recipe-can't wait to share the results!), whole wheat rolls

Tuesday - Soup and Sandwich night - either Clam chowder or Broccoli Cheddar

Wednesday - Crockpot Night - Sweet & Sour Chicken w/ rice

Thursday - Leftovers or Breakfast

Friday -  Steak and baked potatoes, green salad

Saturday - Lasagne, green beans and French bread

Sunday - Clean out the fridge! or Pizza

Happy Cooking!

MadCounty Mama





No comments:

Post a Comment