Monday, March 12, 2012

2 outa 3

I have potty trained 1 child. And let's just say it wasn't pretty. Almost 9 months after starting, I gave into bribery. That worked like a charm.
Second time around I was hoping to not have to resort to bribery...BUT...
#2 switched over to Pull-ups (which are far more expensive than diapers!) and played around with the idea. After 2 months, I was tired of playing around and so was my pocket book. We put him in underwear and suffered thru the accidents. Daddy was ready to go back to Pull-ups but mommy was determined to succeed!
"I will buy you Finn McMissile if you go all day without an accident!"
And guess what? We made a flying trip to the store. :)
I stocked up on "prizes (other Cars2 toys, a Diego book, a puzzle and Diego plate&cup) and in a few short days we were accident free!

Mack and Francesco Bernoulli join the gang!

Now we are working on night-time.  Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!!!

MadCounty Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment